Rocket League has a lot of achievements that you can get for playing the game. If you’re not interested in getting achievements, you can turn them off. Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
Achievements in video games are a way to measure your progress and skill in the game. They can also be a source of bragging rights among friends. But sometimes, you may want to turn them off. For example, if you’re trying to beat a game on its hardest difficulty setting, you may not want the distraction of an achievement popup every time you do something right. Or, if you’re playing with friends and one person is much better than the others, turning off achievements can even the playing field a bit.
Luckily, it’s easy to turn off Rocket League achievements if you’re playing on the Epic Games platform. Just follow the steps below:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher and click on your profile name in the top right corner.
2. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Other Settings” section and toggle the “Achievements” switch to “Off.”
4. That’s it! Your Rocket League achievements will now be disabled.
What are Rocket League achievements?
Rocket League achievements are in-game accomplishments that players can earn by completing specific tasks. There are currently over 100 achievements that players can earn, ranging from simple ones like scoring a goal to more complex ones like getting a certain number ofricks or backflips. Players who complete achievements will be rewarded with points, which can be used to unlock new items in the game.
Why would you want to turn them off?
There are a few reasons why you might want to turn off your Rocket League achievements on Epic Games. Maybe you’re trying to get a particular achievement and you don’t want the distraction of other achievements popping up. Or maybe you just want to focus on playing the game for fun and not worry about completing specific tasks.
Whatever your reasons, turning off your achievements is easy to do. Just follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Epic Games launcher and click on the “Settings” cog in the top right corner.
2. In the Settings menu, click on “Manage Games” and then find “Rocket League” in the list of games.
3. Click on the “Settings” button next to Rocket League and then select “Achievements” from the menu.
4. Toggle the “Enable Achievements” setting to “Off” and then click “Apply” to save your changes.
And that’s all there is to it! From now on, any progress you make in Rocket League will not be tracked as an achievement.
How to turn off Rocket League achievements on Epic Games
If you’re playing Rocket League on Epic Games and don’t want to earn achievements, there’s an easy way to turn them off. Here’s how:
1. Launch Rocket League and sign in with your Epic Games account.
2. Click the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the main menu.
3. Select “Account” from the Settings menu.
4. Scroll down to the “Achievements” section and toggle the “Earn Achievements” setting to “Off.”
5. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Now, when you play Rocket League, you won’t earn any achievements. If you want to turn achievements back on, just follow the steps above and toggle the setting back to “On.”
In conclusion, there are two ways to turn off Rocket League achievements on Epic Games. The first is to go to your settings and disable the setting that allows the game to automatically unlock achievements. The second is to delete your Epic Games account which will also disable all of your settings and data associated with the account.